My client is a leading brand in the manufacturing sector and one of Northern Ireland's most reputable companies. Due to recent investment in a "state of the art" production facility they have a vacancy for an Despatch Manager to join the business.
- To meet agreed quality quality expectations for all consumers, logistics
- Ordering and calling off pallets, trays & dollies for industrial services
- Adopt other projects as needed, including the implementation of systems.
- Provide correct dispatch costs for managerial costs of manpower and logistics as needed
- Reading and updating the best-in-class operation operating procedures
- Ensure factory is supported at all times by the Despatch department - reviewing manpower and logistics on a daily basis to confirm they are fit for purpose
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of implementing efficiency improvements - ability to take the team forward
- Understanding and experience of logistics, ideally in a FMCG environment
- People Management skills
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the technical requirements of a food manufacturing site
- Demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills
- Can do attitude
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.