Full Time Temporary until 31/01/22
The Client: a market-leading & award-winning frozen and chilled food producer, supplying branded and bespoke products to the retail and foodservice industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Building orders and checking orders before despatch
- Completion of relevant documentation
- General warehouse duties
- Good communication with other departments
- Any other duties that may arise within the warehouse as and when required
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the below:
- Forklift license
- Previous experience within a despatch or warehouse department
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime over busy Christmas period
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Rate of Pay : £9.50 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.