Staffline Recruitment is currently looking for despatch operative for our Client Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in the United Kingdom based in Cullybackey.
If you have the desire and ambition to work with a business that recognizes its employees as the heart of their company, then Cranswick Country Foods (Ballymena) could be the place for you. We are looking for an innovative, motivated and dedicated individual to join their team to join them in achieving their ambitious growth plans.
About the Job
We require a highly motivated Despatch Operator to join a busy team in a fast-paced environment. The role will involve the palletising of vacuum packed, boxed and crated fresh meat and the loading of vehicles for despatch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scanning of Emydex labels, attaching pallet cards, addressing and allocating to customer orders on Emydex system.
- Loading trailers using manual pump trucks/electric stand on pallet trucks, ensuring that vehicles are clean before loading and checking of the load on completion.
- Ensuring that customer order volumes are achieved
- Keep the dispatch area clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure temperature checks are carried out prior to and during loading to ensure product is dispatched within temperature range.
- Printing and emailing of delivery dockets on Completion of customer orders
- Input equipment control details onto excel spreadsheets once orders are completed
- Other duties as and when required.
- Previous despatch experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of independent working.
Hours of work:
40hrs Monday to Friday, exact hours to be confirmed.
Shift patterns as required 6:00 - 14:30,
6.30 - 15:00, 7:30 - 16:00, 8:30 - 17:00.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more details