|Salary||Up to £9.89 per hour|
|Published||18 days ago|
Staffline Recruitment is looking for Despatch Operative required to work for our Client Dale Farm based in Ballymena .
If you have the desire and ambition to work with a business that recognizes its employees as the heart of their company, Dale Farm (Ballymena) could be the place for you. We are looking for an innovative, motivated, and dedicated individual to join our team to join us in achieving our ambitious growth plans.
We require a highly motivated Despatch Operator to join a busy team in a fast-paced environment. The role will involve the palletising of Dairy Products and the loading of vehicles for despatch.
Your duties will include:
* Moving trollies of Dairy product from production area to despatch hall.
* Load vehicles using pump trucks/stand on pallet trucks, ensuring that vehicles are clean before loading.
* Scanning pallets and the preparation of delivery notes.
* Help the QC to ensure that temperature checks are recorded for all pallets leaving the
* Always keep the despatch area clean and tidy.
* Other duties as and when required.
* Previous despatch experience
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Capable of independent working.
Hours of work: 6pm -6am
40hrs + Monday to Friday,
To apply, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
So you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.