|Salary||€31000 - €35000 per annum|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Aaron Savage|
Staffline are delighted to partner with one of Irelands leading food producers and are recruiting for a Despatch Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be passionate about working as part of a dedicated team which operates to the highest international standards of food production.
The best candidate for this position will be flexible and self-motivated with a positive "can do" attitude.
Your overall responsibility will be to supervise the despatch team and ensure all orders are picked accurately, packed properly, and shipped on time.
- Ensuring all orders are picked accurately, in line with company SOP's.
- Organise and motivate your team members.
- Working off a picking manifest from our systems.
- Working to deadlines, ensuring all orders are dispatched on schedule.
- Methodically pack each order in line with company standards.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping while operating a strict clean as you go policy
Requirements, Skills & Experience:
- Effective leader and communicator.
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- Ability to always be looking forward - both to anticipate demand peaks and to embrace improvements to how we work.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to work differing shift patterns in line with business needs.
- Strong IT skills.
- Previous experience using Season, or a similar system would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence.
- Attention to detail and pick accuracy are paramount to the success of the role.
- Experience of organising and supervising staff on a day-to-day basis would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a Food industry or a Warehouse industry.