This regional insurance broker has been providing insurance services to their clients across the Northern Ireland for over 25 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive to operate from their Belfast office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced commercial insurance professional to join a highly experienced team of insurance brokers as they seek to grow their business. Whilst the client's main office is based in Belfast, the successful candidate will be working from home so any location will suit. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside internal staff to place business and manage renewals.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years operating in a similar role in insurance; candidates in dual account handling / account executive roles will also be considered.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
- Generous holiday allowance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.