Dictaphone Clerical Administrator | 3 - 6 months | Ardee
The Client: Located in Louth, our client is a specialist provider of local and community services. They are seeking a suitably experienced candidate to join their team on a 3-6 month contract basis initially, however, there is a possibility that this role may extend, depending on business requirements.
The Role: As a Dictaphone Clerical Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. The role will be based in the clinic supporting senior staff and doctors.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week
Contract: 3 - 6 months (potentially longer depending on business requirements)
- Dictaphone typing, meeting minutes and data entry
- Handling customer service queries in person (appointment only) as well as via phone/email
- Administration tasks such as managing filing system, audit support and database management
- Provide support to senior management such as diary management, ordering of office supplies, inventory management and other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- At least 2 years strong experience with Dictaphone typing and minute taking
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and excellent typing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly rate of €15 per hour (based on a 37.5 hour working week)
- On-site parking
- Weekly payroll
- Potential to extend contract
If you are interested in this role and have valid Dictaphone experience please apply via link or send your CV to email@example.com or call 086 4106484
*Please not this is an immediate start*
Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline recruitment will have the right career for you.