Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Account Manager on behalf of a leading web and digital agency. The Digital Account Manager will work with the portfolio of clients to manage their websites. This will include the project management of new website builds, as well as the management of existing client's requirements.
- Manage key client projects to ensure a smooth delivery
- Manage workloads, prioritise and deliver projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met
- Collaborate with the wider team including design and development to ensure successful delivery of the project objectives.
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2-3 years + digital account/project experience
- Ideally looking for someone with experience working within an agency in the capacity of Account Manager or Project Management
- Proven experience of working closely with clients and other team members in a collaborative manner
- Track record of developing client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Project Management tools such as Teamwork, JIRA, Trello etc.
- Experience of working with ecommerce projects
- Experience of content management systems such as Shopify, Umbraco and Magento
The successful Digital Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Flexible working (currently working from home), Company pension scheme, Regular appraisals and personal development plans, Training opportunities for personal development, Regular staff outings and team building events.
The Digital Account Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.