Digital & Social Media Executive
Digital & Social Media Executive Required
Due to expansion, Northern Ireland's leading contemporary furniture retailer is recruiting for a digital and social media professional on a permanent basis.
Job Description and Duties
The successful candidate's main purpose is to support the brand and reputation of the business. Working alongside an external graphic design team, the role includes the creation, production and editing of engaging content for the company's website and social media platforms. The candidate must be comfortable working with different social media platforms to drive engagement to the company's various platforms. The role has a strong focus on social media, however, the sucessful candidate will be expected to assist in improving other marketing channels when possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with digital content experience and looking to take an active role in the production of engaging content to promote and exciting brand.
- Degree- level qualification in communications, media relations or related field, or substantial equivalent experience
- Essential and proven experience creating and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to conduct market research, especially competitor research
- Ability to create & implement a data-driven strategy
- Understanding how to track campaign performance
- Reporting on performance to the Sales Director on a frequent basis
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and continuously improve digital channels
- An understanding of other marketing channels for collaboration & brand consistency
- Minimum of two year's experience in a digital / social media marketing role
- Good interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact with all levels and across cultures
- Very high attention to detail
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Rate of Pay
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience - £20k - £25k
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those shortlisted