Digital Content Executive | All Locations
DIGITAL CONTENT EXECUTIVE | PERMANENT | ANY LOCATION |
Our client based in Meath are searching for an experienced Digital Content Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity with a fantastic salary with the option of working from home.
THE ROLE |
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified marketing executive who has previous experience in copy-writing or digital content creation for a technical product/service or in the manufacturing industry. This role is a standalone role within the company where you will have the opportunity to research, collate and create content for the overall marketing plan of the business. Based on the nature of this role, full driving licence is required due to travelling to various sites throughout Ireland.
- Implementation of marketing strategy for the business creating content specific to each target industry in accordance with the marketing plan of business
- Developing opportunities for relevant advertising and creating content for publications and PR opportunities
- Coordinating with the various teams in the business and obtaining detailed case studies for marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Visiting customer sites, organising photo shoots and video shoots to create video content as required for use in marketing campaigns
- Creating and management of content for all company online profiles including social media
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers and partner organisations
- Managing the production of marketing materials including exhibition stands, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and other media as required
- Preparation of all material for trade shows
- Liaising with graphic designers and printers
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials and regular audit of all materials being sent to customers
- Organising and attending events including conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research including client surveys, competitor analysis and focus groups
- Third level qualification in Marketing
- 3 years Marketing / Content Creation experience in a service or manufacturing environment
- Excellent communicator particularly in copy writing
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence and willing to travel to client sites
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.