Digital Experience Manager
Our Client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial Services, is recruiting a Digital Experience Manager, with a background in Adobe Experience Manager, to support their customer digital proposition over the next 12 months.
Location: Dublin based, can be facilitated on a Working From Home structure
Duration: 12 month, Fixed Term Contract
As a Digital Experience Manger You'll be designing, running and delivering the digital future of the organisation with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels.
Essential to the role, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
What you'll do:
As an Experience Manager, you'll bring the digital customer journey to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
Day-to-day you'll be:
- Monitoring competitor activity across the digital channels and propositions and identifying responses to changes in the market
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
This is a great opportunity to apply and develop your skills in a unique working scenario.
Please apply by sending your CV via the link