JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The person appointed will contribute to and support the effective delivery of digital learning and consultancy within the HSC Leadership Centre for its staff and clients. The post holder will provide advice, guidance, support and training in relation to digital learning to staff within the HSC Leadership Centre and its clients. They will be expected to work in collaboration with colleagues, both internal and external to the HSC, to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- To identify the learning and development needs associated with a range of desktop and bespoke systems within the HSC organisation and external stakeholders and evaluating these needs against priorities.
- To provide the Leadership Centre clients with guidance, advice and support on the best methods in needs analysis, planning, training delivery and "go-live" support.
- To lead on, develop and deliver a range of training packages (classroom and e-learning) suitable for different professionals at all levels ensuring a high quality, relevant, responsive and cost effective service.
- To provide telephone support to clients who have attended courses and require additional, short-term, support.
- To manage the HSC Learning system providing support to registered users both internal and external to HSC.
- To lead on monthly and quarterly reporting to clients, collating course completions from the HSC Learning system.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of eLearn packages hosted on the HSC Learning system.
- To respond to requests for information regarding courses and potential new courses from clients and potential new clients.
- To ensure all work within the Digital Consultancy team adheres to the policies and procedures within the Leadership Centre.
- To ensure the effective booking and operation of the IT Suites within the Leadership Centre.
Development and Innovation
- To plan, develop, implement and review a range of training initiatives to meet the identified learning and development needs of the clients, with specific reference to the user skills required for their job roles.
- To plan and facilitate training programmes, workshops and other learning and development opportunities to meet leadership, management and team development needs.
- To develop and implement a range of training materials and guidance to assist the Leadership Centre clients with their day to day management and control activities.
- To ensure an innovative and flexible approach to the delivery and facilitation of the learning and development initiatives, and in particular to identify and action opportunities for the application of training to enhance the use of desktop and bespoke systems and facilitate the sharing of good practice between clients.
- To proactively manage partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders as required.
- To work as part of the wider Digital Consultancy team and management cadre within BSO and HSC in general.
- To participate in committees and working groups both within the Leadership Centre and on a regional basis
- To provide leadership to Digital Consultancy training delivery personnel.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Have access to a private, stable and sustained home broadband service for the purposes of home working.
- A University Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/higher qualification in an ICT discipline and one years' experience in a role involving the delivery of training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint & Sharepoint).
- A higher level qualification or equivalent in an ICT discipline (e.g. HNC/HND) and at least two years' experience in the delivery of training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint & Sharepoint).
- Demonstrates experience delivering software training (in either classroom and e-learning environments) suitable for different professionals at all levels ensuring a high quality, relevant, responsive and cost effective service
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, develop, implement and review a range of training initiatives to meet the identified learning needs of the client
- Demonstrates the ability to manage partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates experience of issue resolution for a digital service user.
- Demonstrates experience of monitoring and improving training methods to meet changing training requirements
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.