Digital Marketing Executive (1 year contract)
Digital Marketing Executive (1 year fixed term contract)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the implementation of the digital marketing activity across both commercial and business tourism channels. The Digital Marketing Executive will help achieve the set objectives and targets, promoting Belfast as a top European tourism and business destination in line with the marketing strategy and objectives as set out in annual Business Plan.
* Plan, create and co-ordinate engaging, inspiring and informative content for digital channels, incorporating company's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
* Using company's Content Management System, maintain the website and sub-sites, apps and interactive touchscreens including the creation and editing of product profiles, events, offers, competitions, campaigns and other visitor information, ensuring that digital best practice is followed.
* Create relevant and tailored blog articles, features and themed website sections for a diverse range of visitors, clients and partners inspire them to consider Belfast as a destination.
* Continually review and optimise the user journey across website, apps, interactive touchscreens and other digital platforms and the effectiveness of digital content using web analytics tools, making improvements based on data.
* Assist with and develop social media platforms and content schedules, creating engaging copy and imagery. Ensure continuous growth of followers and maintain high engagement rates. Monitor and reply to queries in a timely manner.
* Assist with the delivery of marketing campaign activity across all departments working with departmental managers, partners and external agencies.
* Liaise with clients, industry partners and other third parties to develop and create content for digital channels including user generated content.
* Assist with the creation and development of targeted email marketing campaigns across various business areas, monitoring to continuously improve effectiveness and performance.
* Assist with the development and implementation of quarterly content and marketing plans.
* Monitor and reply to partner, client and visitor queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Maintain and update centralised and departmental activity and evaluation reports/schedules to demonstrate progress against KPIs and measure set objectives for campaigns and B2B marketing activity.
* Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure integrated activity across the organisation.
* Support the wider Marketing and Communications team in the development and maintenance of effective commercial and working relationships with partners, sponsors and the industry as appropriate.
* Undertake other duties as required by the Web and Digital Manager.
* Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in a relevant discipline.
* 2 years of experience working in a digital, marketing, communication or content creation related discipline.
* 2 years of experience writing, editing and optimising content for websites and other digital or marketing platforms.
* Excellent writing, proofreading and content editing skills.
* Experience of email marketing campaigns and software.
* Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
* Strong digital marketing and communication skills.
* Analytical, planning and organisational skills.
* Monitoring and evaluation skills.
* Fully IT literate and Internet experienced.
* Decision making - ability to make operational decisions in an effective manner to achieve objectives.
* Ability to work as an effective team member.
* Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
* Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in journalism, communications, marketing, digital or PR.
* Digital diploma from a recognised digital/marketing institution.
* 1 year of experience using digital analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
* Experience of Search Engine Optimisation.
* 1 year of experience working in the tourism, events or hospitality sector.
* Experience of using image editing software
* Experience using Content Management Systems.
* Online advertising experience (search, display or social)
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £20,500 - £27,000 depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.