Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. This exciting new role based in the award-winning business events team is an opportunity to help promote Belfast internationally as a vibrant destination for business events. The Digital Marketing Executive will support the development and delivery of a new digital marketing strategy for business event and the delivery of B2B marketing activity across all digital channels including website, social media and email marketing.
- Digital Strategy: Support the business events team in planning, developing and implementing B2B marketing and communications strategy across all existing and future platforms including our website, CRM system, social media and email marketing.
- Content Creation: Working as part of the business events and marketing communications teams; create and curate engaging destination content for business event digital platforms, including social media, website, and email marketing. Represent the business events department in digital content planning sessions.
- Website Management: Develop and update business events website. Implement and optimize on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and increase website traffic and performance.
- Social Media Management: Assist with development of business events social media calendar, including creation of engaging copy, imagery and video content. Assist with scheduling of social media posts across B2B channels, in line with brand, tone of voice and marketing content plans, contributing to growth of followers and maintaining high engagement rates.
- Customer Relationship Management: Assist the team in updating CRM system (salesforce) and integrated email marketing software.
- Email Marketing: Support the creation and development of salesforce email marketing campaigns to business events database, monitoring engagement levels to improve performance.
- Lead Generation: Support the business events team to generate and nurture leads through various digital channels to support departmental KPIs.
- Online Reputation Management: Monitor and respond appropriately to activity across business events social media channels on a daily basis and reply to queries in a timely manner.
- Analytics and Reporting: Provide written updates and contribute to departmental reports, business plans, Service Level Agreements and evaluations, demonstrating achievements against set objectives and KPls.
- Partnership: Identifying opportunities to showcase and promote business event industry partners (i.e. venues, hotels, event suppliers) across the team's digital platforms. Supporting the partnership team in ensuring opportunities are maximized for partners and reporting and monitoring performance.
- Asset Management: Maintaining and updating the image library and marketing assets on Canva and other platforms ensuring copyright/ownership rights are observed.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent in a relevant discipline OR 3 years' relevant experience in marketing, communications, tourism or related environment
- 2 years of experience working in a digital marketing, communication or related discipline
- 2 years of experience writing, editing and optimising content for websites and other digital or marketing platforms
- Experience of email marketing campaigns and software
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in marketing, digital or PR. Digital diploma from a recognised digital/marketing institution.
- 1 year of experience working in business tourism & events or hospitality sector
- Online advertising experience (search, display or social)
- 1 year of experience using digital analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Experience of using Word Press or similar CMS Experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience of salesforce CRM or other CRM
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast with option of hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.