Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading software company. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing and successful business. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for setting up and implementing the company's digital marketing activities. The Digital Marketing Executive will have experience of and a big passion for digital technologies and digital marketing channels.
- Help in developing digital strategies to build a lasting connection with customers
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts and digital marketing channels
- Maintain the website and develop strategies to increase the number of visitors
- Develop engaging online content for all digital channels, considering SEO and feedback from analytics
- Monitor and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate content success
- Ensure content is in line with the brand, tone of voice and key messaging
- Provide support and training to employees on aspects of digital communication
- Handle company's marketing and communication data in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Communications in delivering on the wider goals of the department
- Any other duties role may involve
- Third level qualification in digital communication, marketing or related subject or previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven experience in developing and implementing digital marketing concepts and techniques
- Good knowledge and experience of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, CRM software etc.
- Familiarity with the principles of web design
- Proven experience of project and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of GDPR, current data protection legislation and other best practice in relation to handling customer data
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus profit share.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Antrim with the flexibility of working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.