Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Are you creative; driven and passionate about growing online business audiences? Staffline Recruitment Ireland is keen to hear from Digital Marketing Executives with the knowledge to support us achieve our ambitious growth and expansion plans. You will join our award-winning team in Belfast.
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 employees, our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Communication and Advertising
- Drive and promote the Staffline Recruitment brand across the Island of Ireland
- Manage multi-channel advertising campaigns for promotional activity and other events, including; press, radio, digital, and point of sale.
- Preparation of advertising campaigns (print materials, ads, on-line banners, distribution of flyers, radio, outdoor, merchandising).
- Ensuring all communications are in line with business objectives.
Bid and Tender Management
- Assist with the marketing, preparation, production and submission of final bid documents.
- Maintain quality & consistency of generic proposals and work with Bid Manager to ensure they are reviewed, revised and approved as necessary.
- Document formatting, creation of forms and print management.
Digital Marketing / Social Media
- Preparation of weekly company newsletter including graphic design.
- Event preparation, marketing and co-ordination and promotional activities.
- Social Media - administrator company Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Google+ pages, content creation, PPC campaigns.
- Monitor social media and website traffic statistics through Google Analytics.
- Preparation of customer and client's surveys, evaluation and presentation of surveys.
- Conduct market research.
- Management & stock control of branded merchandise.
- Supporting the Marketing Director with the creation and implementation of the groups various marketing plans.
- Create and deliver relevant and engaging digital content, ensuring a consistent message and approach across the company's channels.
- Maximising local PR opportunities, including the creation and circulation of press releases, cultivating key relationships and maximising impact of recruitment events.
- Ensuring all work is carried out within budget
- Keeping up to date with competitor and industry activity to ensure company is always a step ahead of competitors.
- 2 years experience in a fast paced Marketing environment
- Experience of managing digital marketing and branding.
- Experience of digital tools such as Mail Chimp, Word Press, Facebook ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
- 5 GCSES'S to include English and Maths or equivalent at grade C or above.
- High level of organisational skills.
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing
- Professional qualification in Marketing / Public Relations or relevant subject
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme with Annual Bonus
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 2 day per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 24th of September at 4pm.