Digital Marketing Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a market leader in their industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Digital Team is growing in an industry that is transforming, and consumers buying patterns are increasingly shifting to more online transactions. The Digital Marketing Executive will take responsibility for looking at new ideas, new technologies and innovation.
- Assist and in the development of the overall Digital Marketing Strategy providing input into key areas including; SEO & Paid Search (PPC).
- Provide support and assistance to ongoing projects within the digital marketing team, when required.
- Assist the team with quarterly digital marketing activities including the uploading and implementation of offers.
- Implement the SEO strategy.
- Implement keyword research and provide insights to the full digital marketing team which will enable alignment of content goals and objectives.
- Support in the development and review of content, ensuring it is optimised for search.
- Support and provide recommendations for technical SEO, website optimisation and performance enhancements which will help with SEO initiatives.
- Monitor and review key company SEO tools including Google Search Console to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement a backlink strategy which focuses on increasing domain authority.
- Manage and optimise local search listings, including Google My Business accounts.
- Implement the paid search strategy.
- Coordinate budgets and manage PPC campaigns (including search, display and video ads) with 3rd party agency, analysing results and seeking continuous improvement.
- Manage and foster positive relationships with 3rd party partners.
- Develop landing pages and campaign specific assets, optimised for increased conversions.
- Engage with brand managers and dealerships to provide insights and suggestions for improvements of campaigns.
- Oversee the development and analysis of the monthly Digital Marketing Report and in particular provide recommendations and annotations on key areas of responsibility (SEO & Paid Search).
- Monitor and be aware of new and emerging industry SEO and PPC trends.
- Degree in Digital Marketing/Business or IT relevant subject
- 2+ years' experience in managing PPC (inhouse or within an agency environment)
- Strong experience and understanding of SEO concepts and strategy
- Excellent proof-reading skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadline
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Flexible approach, with a strong commitment to customer service
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics and digital reporting tools
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft Office in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast with potential of some working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.