Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Digital Marketing Executive. The Digital Marketing Executive be part of the ecommerce team. The Digital Marketing Executive will be tasked with creating site content, brand campaigns and launching new products to the portfolio of online retailers globally.
- Together with the NPD team, develop and launch products through the online retailers.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific target markets to spread both the brand and product content.
- Development and implementation of creative content and innovative campaigns to drive consumer engagement and increase conversion on site.
- Drive customer engagement through review, monitor and implementation of Customer UX improvements across all ecommerce sites.
- Understanding of SEO to ensure optimisation of all platforms, to increase organic search.
- Ensure brand identities and brand guidelines are adhered to in all campaign and promotional activities.
- Contribute to the development of overall digital campaign planning to support each individual ecommerce retailer.
- Contribute to the creation of clear schedules to ensure understanding of their deliverables within any given campaign; ensuring actions are agreed and followed up.
- Content creation for all digital platforms, along with and amendments of existing sites, pages and other marketing material.
- Continually devise new, creative concepts and ideas to present marketing material for product re-launch to ensure brand awareness customer and loyalty.
- Research competitors, interior trends, social activities / communication.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing or related subject
- 2 years' experience within a similar digital marketing capacity
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience of SEO, PPS campaigns, website management and website analytical tools
- Proven data and insight led experience
- Demonstrable experience of setting clear and relevant objectives across campaign elements and customer journey
- Experienced in marketing communications with a track record and recent experience of delivery of target-driven marketing campaigns and promotional activities, ideal for B2C
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work with their own initiative without supervision
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience in an Ecommerce marketing role
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.