Digital Marketing Executive (12 Month Contract)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the implementation of company's consumer social media Marketing campaigns and always on social media strategy across social platforms, with a particular focus on video creation for TikTok and Instagram. The Digital Marketing Executive will help achieve set objectives and targets, promoting Belfast as a top tourism destination.
- Support the Digital Marketing team in planning, developing, and implementing social media strategy across all existing and future platforms, in line with digital targets and KPIs.
- Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, to support and assists with the delivery of advertisements, campaigns and curating and creating organic content, working with external agencies and organisations as required.
- Assist with development of the social media calendar, including creation of engaging copy and imagery. Assist with scheduling of social media posts across social media channels, in line with brand, Tone of voice and marketing content plans, contributing to continuous growth of followers and maintaining high engagement rates.
- Plan and develop engaging and inspiring video content incorporating tone of voice and city brand guidelines, supporting the content calendar and marketing plans, coordinate, edit and oversee the creation and production of social media videos to be scheduled to TikTok and Instagram platforms.
- Monitor and respond appropriately to activity across consumer social media channels on a daily ongoing basis and reply to queries in a timely manner. Coordinate community management and ensure Tone of Voice, brand and online community is fostered to promote engagement and growth across platforms.
- Liaise with the Commercial and Partnership Team to assist and increase uptake of advertising and partner opportunities across social media platforms to support commercial income generation.
- Assist with the evaluation, monitoring and reporting of social media platforms, campaign activity and other digital marketing, including competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Provide written updates and contribute to departmental reports, business plans, Service Level Agreements and evaluations, demonstrating achievements against set objectives and KPIs.
- Assist as required, with the creation and development of targeted email marketing campaigns across core business areas, monitoring to continuously improve effectiveness.
- Support the wider Marketing and Communications team in the development of marketing and effective commercial and working relationships with partners, sponsors and the industry as appropriate.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in a relevant discipline.
- Experience working in social media channel marketing.
- Experience of creating and editing videos for TikTok and producing engaging video content for the platform.
- Experience writing, editing and optimising content for social media platforms.
- Experience with social media content planning and scheduling platforms.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
- Digital marketing and communication skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Fully IT literate and Internet experienced.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent, (i.e. Bachelor's Degree with Honours, Bachelor's Degree etc.) in marketing, digital or PR.
- Digital diploma from a recognised digital/marketing institution.
- 2 years' experience working in social media channel marketing.
- Experience working within the travel & tourism industry.
- Social media advertising experience.
- Experience using social media scheduling platforms such as Hootesuite.
- Experience of using Word Press or similar CMS.
- Experience of creating email marketing campaigns on MailChimp.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast with hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.