Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading digital agency. The Digital Marketing Manager will be immersed in all aspects of social media management including content creation, social advertising and analytics. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for generating and implementing creative social media strategies that generate excellent results for clients.
- Creating and managing digital marketing and social media campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Researching, creating and distributing impactful content on multiple social platforms.
- Analysing performance of social content in line with KPI's and constantly seeking ways to improve campaign performance.
- Creating and monitoring social media adverts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Working with the wider team to develop creative social media extensions for integrated advertising campaigns.
- Managing client relationships and budgets for social campaigns.
- Overseeing the design of social media imagery and video content.
- Writing website content and updating via content management systems.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Comply with Data Protection Regulations regarding safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times.
- Perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and support all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
- Experience setting up and managing social media adverts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Effective written communication and presentation skills with meticulous proof-reading skills.
- Strong creative thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.