Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading web and digital agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, award winning company. The Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team of 3 digital specialists, supporting the team and assisting in conversion of opportunities, and helping to drive the digital team towards significant revenue growth.
- Manage the monthly deliverable elements for each of the clients, ensuring that all tasks are completed to the highest standards
- Author and manage bids for potential clients in both the Public Sector and the Private Sector
- Present company, its ethos and its capabilities in a highly professional manner
- Keep company up to date with latest best practice in the digital industry, positioning the company in an advantageous position to win new work
- Manage monthly billing elements and report to finance team
- Work closely with the digital team in company to help maximise opportunities across client accounts and maximise up-sale opportunities
- Complete Account Management and relationship building tasks for key clients
- Help develop, implement and assess marketing campaigns for specific products and services
- Attend industry events and business networking groups to assist in developing company's market profile
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience working within an agency in the capacity of Digital Marketing Manager or Account Manager would be ideal
- Proven experience of working closely with clients and other team members in a collaborative manner
- Track record of developing client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Project Management tools such as Teamwork, JIRA, Asana, Trello etc.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus remote and flexible working provisions, company pension scheme, regular appraisals and personal development plans, training opportunities for personal development, employee perk and benefits scheme.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.