Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Belfast or Newry
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading Builders Merchant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to further their career with an established company, developing a leading brand.
- Development and implementation of SEO and PPC strategies, analysing results and seeking continuous improvement.
- Manage paid social activity driving cost-efficiencies and delivering online goals.
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Implementation of digital strategy ensuring campaigns are promoted consistently and accurately across all digital mediums, to drive sales in line with revenue targets.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Manage and foster positive relationships with 3rd party partners.
- Work closely with the ecommerce manager and team.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3+ years in a similar role, with a strong blend of e-commerce management and digital marketing
- Third level degree in a Marketing / Digital Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience and understanding of SEO concepts and strategy implementation
- Google Ads (AdWords & Display) management experience
- Experience in managing social media for business, using social media management tools, and the setup and managing of Paid Social campaigns
- Expert level in Google Analytics and digital reporting
- Demonstrable success of defining, executing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns
- Strong technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate and function
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, from PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social, Online shopping platforms
- Proficient with relevant digital marketing tools and other computer systems to drive online improvements
- Experience in working within both B2B & B2C audiences
- Knowledge of generating ROI and budget management
- Experience of operating within the general construction sector
- Achieved or working towards third level CIM qualification in marketing
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager role can be based in Newry or Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.