Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager for a market leader in their industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Digital Marketing Manager will lead and manage the digital marketing team.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing team.
- Be responsible for the management of group websites, and the planning and execution of PPC, SEO, display advertising campaigns and social media channels with appropriate agency support.
- Seek to establish on-going processes for measurement, improvement and development of the channels and the digital team.
- Manage the agency relationship and delivery of solutions to website updates, amends, and review of overall website performance.
- Combine creative thinking with practical results-driven application.
- Maintain a suite of website reports demonstrating performance of web traffic and enquiries.
- Drive an effective Social Media strategy and provide guidance and support for implementation of social content planning.
- Work cross functionally with the wider Marketing Team - engaging with the Brands and Database marketing team in the development of effective campaign planning.
- Any other duties that role may involve.
- Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing/Business.
- 4 years' experience in digital marketing within a brand team or agency.
- Demonstrable experience in website management.
- Experienced in CMS.
- Evidence of managing and implementing social media for business.
- Solid experience in analytics and the development of reports to demonstrate an ongoing process for measurement and improvement of digital channels.
- Agency management experience.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets.
- Proactive and positive approach towards working in a busy office environment with the ability to form productive working relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full valid driving licence.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast with potential of some working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.