Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist on behalf of a market leading design agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the setup, management and reporting of pay per click media strategies.
- Creating, optimising, and reporting on all paid ad campaign KPIs across all platforms to a number of clients.
- Set up new Google Ads search/display/shopping campaigns for clients across different industries in accordance with agreed goals.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Setting up of conversion metrics.
- Managing paid media budgets to drive the strongest ROI across all ad platforms.
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates.
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- Creating and optimising video ad campaigns on YouTube and other social network platforms.
- Implementing custom/tailored audience, remarketing (via native ad platform and via Google Analytics) evergreen campaign creation across various ad platforms.
- Working closely with the wider team and with clients to review campaign performance and dashboard reporting - make recommendations for account growth in line with client's goals.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Working cross functional with our development, design, and product teams to further improve landing pages to complement the effectiveness of paid ads campaigns.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3+ years' managing Google Search, Google Display, Social Advertising.
- 3+ years' experience managing Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Extensive experience creating and optimising video ad campaigns on YouTube and other social network platforms.
- Solid understanding of SEO and how PPC strategies can align and complement each other.
- Experience implementing custom/tailored audience, remarketing (via native ad platform and via Google Analytics), and evergreen campaign creation across various ad platforms.
- Experience implementing multi-attribution tracking models.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver succinct campaign performance summaries backed by analytic capability.
- Exceptional communication skills including experience within a client facing capacity.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Experience of Google Shopping, Social Strategy, & Reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency through evolution of paid search strategy.
- Experience of working with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using Zapier.
- Meeting lead acquisition targets for digital campaigns.
- Taking ownership of the Google Analytics account and developing a multi-attribution model.
- Devising, implementing, and refining an ongoing CRO strategy.
- Defining paid social marketing plans to align with the overall content marketing strategy.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role can be based from home or in office.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.