An exciting opportunity exists for a digital marketer to work with my client and elevate their brand by developing and delivering a marketing strategy. The Marketing Specialist will work within in the hospitality sector, boosting revenue, designing campaigns, and working closely with the commercial team.
This is an important time for my client who are excited to introduce a marketing role which will enable their digital presence to better reflect the level of activities and services that are available.
About the role:
The role is full time and permanent and suited to a marketing all-rounder with experience developing and delivering a digital strategy and brand.
- Refresh the current website to reflect the new brand creative
- Ensure the website is clear, attractive, easy for guests/customers to understand
- Propose and deliver lead generation campaigns to attract new business
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis of digital channels to aid management in decision making and optimise digital campaigns
- Achieve KPIs based on digital lead generation efforts
- Refresh the current website to reflect the brand creative
- Undertaking advertising activity including paid for Social and PPC online advertising, planning activity accordingly and managing budgets
- Management of marketing databases and responsibility for being compliant with GDPR guidelines
- Manage and curate all social media channels, including development and rollout of an activity schedule relating to posts and relating campaigns
- Grow and engage community members across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok) and review sites (Trip Advisor, Google My Business)
- Develop creative content for rollout across multiple channel
- Cooperating with rollout and development of hotel PR activities
- Looking at maximising revenue opportunities across all channels and product categories
- Attending weekly/ monthly sales performance meetings.
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-departmental activity
- 3 years' experience in digital marketing or a similar role
- Marketing, Communications, or similar qualification
- Confidence & experience with Social Media Management, PPC, Email marketing and Content Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- An analytical mindset and the ability and skill to analyse, utilise and gather trends and insights from data
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing online activity such as Adwords, and tool such as hootsuite, canva, adobe create suite, mailchimp etc.
- Deliver design projects from start to finish delivering on stakeholder briefs
- Proficiency in Meta (Facebook Business Manager), Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience proposing and delivering lead generation and conversion campaign that work
If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please email email@example.com or call 086 4404791.
This role is only suited to candidates already based in Ireland who have a valid working permit.