Digital Marketing Specialist
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist on behalf of a market leading design agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The successful Digital Marketing Specialist has the option to work from home or be office based.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will specialise in PPC, Data Analysing and online marketing.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- 3rd level qualification in a Marketing related subject
- Expert level running Google ads (PPC)
- Complete ad set up, optimisation and reporting
- Proficient with data and data tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the
- Ability to present to key decision makers within existing and prospective clients
- Work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency with relevant digital marketing tools and systems
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role will be based in Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.