Digital Media Officer
Digital Media Officer
The Client: Local Public organisation based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for working within the corporate communications department to provide an effective and efficient digital and graphic design support service.
* To provide an effective and efficient digital and graphic design to assist in the house provision support service for the organisation.
* To provide photography and videography services by attending events, photo calls and operational incidents as required. To be responsible for video editing, production and to work closely with corporate communications department on final production.
* Generate creative ideas for photography/videography concepts and agree final concepts in support of corporate messaging, PR, campaigns and internal communications
* Develop and maintain the digital photography library, ensure appropriate cataloguing of images and control release of images under GDPR and to comply with all other policies
* Contribute to visual content and design of website
* Provide photography and graphic design services across a range of printed and digital materials to support corporate objectives e.g. social media platforms, e-zines, posters. Leaflets, brochures, corporate banners etc.
* Liaise with external providers, designers, web agency etc. as required
* To provide logistical and technical event management support events as required- sound, lighting, staging, photography and videography
Hours of work: 36.25 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm.
* Possess a minimum of 5 GCSE's at grades A-C (including English language and mathematics)
* Have at least two years' experience working in a digital or design environment to include: a) photography skills- create concepts b) videography skills- creative concepts & technical editing/production skills c) Design skills- graphic design capability using appropriate software packages e.g. adobe InDesign, apple packages d) Website- knowledge of website content management programmes
* A working knowledge of MS Windows and other Microsoft applications
* Can demonstrate: a) effective planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail b) the ability to work individually and as part of a team c) effective communication skills (both oral & written) d) a customer service orientation
* Possess a current driving license or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full
* Rates of pay £14.28 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.