Digital Printer Operator
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Digital Printer Operator to join their team in Lurgan. This is a permanent position , hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday - Friday
Day to day duties include.
Running our digital press and digital finishing machines.
- Cleaning and calibrating the printer.
- Ripping of files prior to production.
- Setup and running of the Printer / CNC / Laminator.
- Manual finishing and assembly where required.
- Coordinating work to ensure efficient workflow.
Receipting and checking of incoming materials.
- Ensuring correct storage and stock control.
- Waste control.
Ensuring quality of production from press and ensuring deadlines are met.
Following production list and completing tasks to specification.
Packing and despatching product as required.
General housekeeping within the production environment.
Assisting in production in Flexo department when applicable. PORSL