Digital Services Co-ordinator
Digital Services Co-ordinator
We are recruiting for a Digital Services Co-ordinator to join the team for one of our clients who are a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena.
The client intends to implement a new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in the following year. This role will involve business process mapping, scoping, creating specifications, data cleansing, testing and training for the implementation of each phase to ensure the system is used to its full potential. The development of this system along with other systems within the business will provide a long term, full time role.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the role include: -
- Project manage the implementation of the ERP system
- Facilitating discussions between the software provider and the various departments in the company to scope requirements
- Aligning business processes at the company to best practice and use in discussions with software provider
- Cleanse data from old system and assist in data migration
- Create Bills of Manufacture for standard products for use within system
- "Train the Trainer" - Receive training from the software provider and train company users
- Ensure system communication plan is developed and implemented with the team, defining clear goals and areas of responsibility for all
- Create workflows to automate company processes in system
- Create Reporting and Dashboarding using Dataviews, Birst BI or Power BI
- Ensure a smooth transition for "go-live" for various phases
- Adherence to budget- ensure costs are monitored and kept within budget.
- Collate innovative continuous improvement ideas on system - build minor configurations in-house and investigate viability and phasing for larger projects
- System Upgrades- Co-ordinate the upgrade of ERP system to next version when required.
- Maintain, adjust, and extract data from existing system's - Sage 1000, Sales Logix CRM, QuikTrace (Bespoke Azure system for Shop Floor Tracking), PAMS, North Time & Data, Hilti On-Track
- Provide training for existing systems to up skill staff
- Provide Microsoft Excel Training for staff
- Holiday cover for planning team
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Planning & Systems Manager.
Results & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Scope and Timescale of the implementation
- Number of workflows created per month
- Number of Dashboards/Reports created per month
- Time saved per department per month in new system
- Number of users trained per month
- Minimal downtime during a go-live.
|Principal Tasks & Activities||% Time Allocation|
|· Communication between software supplier and company Managers on project plan, processes, phasing||25%|
|· Data Cleansing and Migration||10%|
|· Train the Trainer|
|· Troubleshooting issues on new system and user support||10%|
|· Create reports, dashboards, workflows||10%|
|· System Configurations for continuous improvement||10%|
|· Other systems support/development||10%|
- Previous experience within Business or Computer Studies
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft programmes especially Excel
- Logical Understanding of databases & tables within software
- Problem solver
- Good trainer
- Driven individual with a helpful attitude and ability to be proactive
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Have and the ability to communicate professionally with Moore Concrete staff and suppliers
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the company in this key role
- Good time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 8am to 5pm
- Flexibility is required to work additional hours on occasion as needed.
- Starting salary £25k per annum
Some of the Company benefits include:
- On site car parking
- Pension scheme
- Private Health care scheme
- AXA Insurance discount
- Flexible working / time on lieu
- 30 days holiday
- Various other benefits
Job Type: Full time - Permanent