The Client: Local Public organisation based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
- To assist the Keeper of Collections in the provision of a photographic service to fulfil the needs of the museum in terms of digital imaging and the use of Photoshop software to produce images. This includes photography for research, exhibitions, public requests through other officers (Research, Education and Assistant Keeper) and promotions and publications
- Apply photographic techniques eg image editing software et ADOBE Photoshop to fulfil the requirements of the photographic collections, conservation and restoration of images and specialized studio photography of the object collections for record and publication
- Maintain records in terms of numerical retrieval and imputing such data onto the Portfolio database
- Maintain digitization equipment eg digital camera, flatbed scanner, iMac and Mac Book Pro and install sound and audio-visual equipment as required. Including liaison with contractors servicing and carrying out maintenance of multi-media and audio-visual controls systems and equipment
- Ensure all Health & Safety legislation, guidelines and policies and procedures are complied with in relation to the services and activities of the facility
- Any other duties as directed
Hours of work: 20 hours, Monday- Friday, 0845hrs to 1715hrs
- Qualification in a relevant discipline eg photographic and social media software, Photoshop, publishing/cataloguing softwareA minimum of 2 years employment experience in all of the following areas:
- Maintaining, cataloguing and retrieval systems
- Use of Photoshop or similar software
- Operation of computerised collections systems or similar
- Competent in the use of Word, Photoshop or similar
- Use of Apple MAC for image manipulation storage and retrievalIn Return:
Rates of pay £12.95 per hour
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.