About the company
Staffline are proud to partner with Finnebrogue Artisan who is the UK's leading artisan food producer. They combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
The despatch operative will manages pick ticket orders from the warehouse staff and management. They will move inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products, also packing orders, including shrink wrapping contents onto pallets. Loading them on trucks for delivery while ensuring orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in dispatch operations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, can do attitude and willingness to ensure the team achieve set targets
- Be able to work well in a team in a fast paced environment
- Keen Attention to Detail;
- Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times.
- Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse
- Experience Working with an RF Scanner
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are based at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Elliott on: 07841103711