Distribution Administrator required in Fermanagh until end of December 2021
Hours of Work : Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-3pm
Main Duties :
- To source transport for delivery of finished product to warehouses and Customers.
- Source transport for product going to Customers.
- Follow up on any late deliveries and changes to customer requirements
- Move stock between warehouses
- Provide holiday cover for other members of the distribution team
- Ensure all customer requirements are met
- Schedule deliveries into our warehouses
- Work closely with all members of the sales, warehouse teams across multiple sites to ensure we are providing the best service possible to our customers
- To ensure the workplace is kept clean at all times
- To ensure all customers get their stock at their scheduled time and date
- To work collaboratively with several departments to ensure customers' needs are met
Skills & Experience :
- Previous experience in a transport environment
- Must be able to cope in a highly pressurised environment
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Must be flexible as overtime could be required at the last minute
- Highly Computer literate with experience in AS400/SAP/Microsoft Excel
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.