District Electoral Area Coordinator
The Client: Local Government body, serving local residents.
To work as part of a team responsible for the implementation of Councils Community Plan, through the management of a District Electoral Area (DEA) Forum including input into delivery relating to:
- Good Relations
- Neighbourhood Renewal
- Community Development
- Social Inclusion
- Community Engagement
- Ethnic Minority Communities
- Datahub Information Management System
To actively promote and take a lead role in coordinating a multi-agency approach to support the implementation of a local action plan. To work with DEA colleagues to facilitate an integrated and multi-agency approach to community planning on areas such as Health & Well-being, Environment, Education, Economic Development & Safety.
Hours of work: 18.5 hrs per week
- 3rd level qualification or above (e.g. HND, Degree, etc)
- 1 year's experience in the management & delivery of projects in partnership with external agencies
- 1 year's experience of managing information, report writing & presentations
- 1 year's experience of community development & working with/for community & voluntary organisations
- 1 year's experience in managing & servicing key partnerships and/or forums
- If you do NOT hold the relevant qualification, then 2 years' experience required.
- Experience in use of email & Microsoft Office
- Full, current driving licence
- Able to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends & public/bank holidays
- Rates of Pay: £16.25 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.