Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Dog Groomer for a very well-established organisation based in Tallaght and also Coolock Co. Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and caring about animals. There is also opportunities that come with this role and career development. This is an award-winning organisation that is 100% Irish owned with many establishments across Ireland.
The role of "Dog Groomer" will start in January 2021. Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients. This is a full-time permanent job.
Key requirements for this role include
- Must have a passion and caring nature for all animals.
- A minimum of one year's practical experience in a grooming salon.
- QQI Level 6 Animal Care/ City & Guilds in Dog Grooming - not essential but would be an advantage
- The candidate should be proficient in all aspects of grooming and clipping to a high standard in all dog breeds.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills both with internal and external audiences.
- Excellent time keeping and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Providing excellent customer service skills and liaising with customers.
- Reporting to management on a daily basis.
- Adhering to and scheduling bookings.
- Organising and maintaining salon equipment.
- Maintaining professional hygiene standards.
- Following all health and safety requirements at all times.
If you have any interest in this role and meet the requirements please contact email@example.com or call 0429424052.