Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Dog Groomer for a Pet Store based in Cork City Suburbs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and caring about animals.
Key requirements for this role include
- Must have a passion and caring nature for all animals.
- A minimum of one year's practical experience in a grooming salon.
- QQI Level 6 Animal Care/ City & Guilds in Dog Grooming - not essential but would be an advantage
- The candidate should be proficient in all aspects of grooming and clipping to a high standard in all dog breeds.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills both with internal and external audiences.
- Excellent time keeping and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Providing excellent customer service skills and liaising with customers.
- Reporting to management on a daily basis.
- Adhering to and scheduling bookings.
- Organising and maintaining salon equipment.
- Maintaining professional hygiene standards.
- Following all health and safety requirements at all times.
If you have are interested in this role and meet the requirements please call 021 431 8277 or submit your CV for conisderation for this role.