Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Dog Groomer for a very well established organisation based in Drogheda Co. Louth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and caring about animals.
Key requirements for this role include
- Must have a passion and caring nature for all animals.
- A minimum of one year's practical experience in a grooming salon.
- QQI Level 6 Animal Care/ City & Guilds in Dog Grooming - not essential but would be an advantage
- The candidate should be proficient in all aspects of grooming and clipping to a high standard in all dog breeds.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills both with internal and external audiences.
- Excellent time keeping and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Providing excellent customer service skills and liaising with customers.
- Reporting to management on a daily basis.
- Adhering to and scheduling bookings.
- Organising and maintaining salon equipment.
- Maintaining professional hygiene standards.
- Following all health and safety requirements at all times.
If you have any interest in this role and meet the requirements please contact email@example.com or call 0429424052.