Dog Grooming Manager
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client a "Dog Grooming Manager" to work in their award-winning stores. They have stores in several locations across Ireland and have achieved awards such as Retail Excellence and many more. They have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding performance and are a 100% an Irish owned establishment.
Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients.
This role is an immediate start role and the candidate should be prepared to started straight away.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Dog Grooming Business.
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience
- Have completed a third level course in grooming or related subject.
- Have Passion and good technical knowledge of dogs and cats, particularly in the area of nutrition.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to manage, coach, motivate and develop your team to encourage progression within the company.
- IT skills in excel/word/outlook, ability to demonstrate strong numeric ability.
- Strong communication skills with customers, team members and suppliers
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to establish priorities and manage workloads.
- Extremely efficient, great attention to detail, ensuring exceptional standards are achieved throughout the Company.
- Present a consistently professional image through attitude, behaviour, and personal appearance.
- Full drivers' licence & own transport required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the groom Room, delivering on company KPIs.
- Drive consistency within your team to achieve first class customer service.
- Manage recruitment, training, and development of people skills.
- Achieve high efficiency's across all Salons.
- Manage customer service through our groomers and by using our software efficiently.
- Deal with all enquiries/complaints - resolving all issues that may arise.
- Travel to all salons on a regular basis to review and introduce new work practices.
- Ensuring adequate stock levels are always maintained in all groom rooms, stocktaking & stock control.
- Participate in training and development programmes provided by organisation and Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies & procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Any other duties as required
If you are interested in this role, please apply now