Our client in Craigavon requires an experienced Domestic Assistant.
Duration: 9-12 Months Fixed Term
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 07.30 to 14.00
Rate of Pay: £9.37p/h
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that all meeting rooms and associated facilities in Building 9, are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards, and will assist in the delivery of food services to meetings/visits. Completing any associated administrative tasks related to these activities. This will incude:
- Catering and Hospitality
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Mathematics and English Language
- Proven extensive experience of working in a hospitality role. Experience of working with minimum supervision and working on own initiative.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. The ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent customer care and attention to detail.