Our client in Craigavon require an experienced Domestic Assistant.
Duration: 9-12 Months Fixed Term
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 07.30 to 14.00
Rate of Pay: £9.37p/h
To deliver a professional hospitality service to visitors and internal users of all Building 9 Meeting Rooms, ensuring the highest standards in cleanliness and customer service.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that all meeting rooms and associated facilities in Building 9, are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards, and will assist in the delivery of food services to meetings/visits. Completing any associated administrative tasks related to these activities. This will include:
- Ordering food for meetings and liaising with food providers, in relation to delivery of food.
- Liaising with office staff and meeting hosts, in relation to the timing of meals.
- Setting up in advance of meetings and transferring food/refreshments to meeting rooms, ensuring appropriate crockery, cutlery and sundry items are in place.
- Professional presentation and conduct at all times, as a representative of Almac.
- Carrying out regular checks to ensure that areas used by visitors are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Clearing away dishes etc. after meal service. Making a note of leftovers, unpopular items etc., with a view to informing quantities and items for future ordering.
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy at all times. Remove all items left behind in meeting rooms.
- Meetings rooms, corridors, tea room/kitchen and bathrooms, to be monitored for cleanliness.
- Cleaning of Almac Clinical Services Admin block.
- Inform Line Manager of maintenance or other issues requiring attention, which are observed during the performance of duties.
- Maintaining adequate stocks of all consumables relating to food service, meetings, and associated areas, including stocking any meeting room fridges.
- Completing/collecting any relevant paperwork associated with meetings and visits, such as feedback from hosts, and visitors, where appropriate.
- Five GCSE's Grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Mathematics and English Language
Proven extensive experience of working in a hospitality role.
Experience of working with minimum supervision and working on own initiative.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
Effective communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to work to tight deadlines.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The ability to prioritise tasks.
Excellent customer care and attention to detail.