Temporary (perhaps leading to ongoing)
The Client: Local body based in Maghaberry, serving local residents
- Using spray cleaners
- Cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
- Using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
- Cleaning toilet and bathroom areas
- Carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly or annual basis.
Hours of work: Monday- Sunday (Based on a rota) hrs to be discussed
- Ability to work on own initiative & working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Available to work outside of normal office hours to include evenings or weekends as required.
- Willing to undergo an enhanced Access NI check & CTC clearance
- Rates of Pay: £9.50 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.