Domestic Assistant required for training date on Thursday 9th January 2020 in Belfast area.
Candidates must be available for roles in the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Hospital, Mater Hospital and Musgrave Park Hospital after training date.
Role: Domestic Assistant
Rate of Pay: 8.66
Location: Belfast area
Duration: training date initially, hours confirmed on appointment to a role
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Receipt and storage of cleaning materials.
- General securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems).
- Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service
- Ward Kitchen cleaning duties.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Support Services Supervisor and General Manager Domestic Services Trustwide
- Observation of Trust Policies and Procedures relating to
- Domestic Services as instructed.
- Aged 16 or over.
- Ability to work shifts: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends (as applicable).
- All staff will be required to work in various locations and Departments within the Hospital environment.
- Acceptable attendance record
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 07/01/2020.
**Please note that roles are not guaranteed after training**