Domestic Related Duties
Cleaning of sinks, baths, toilets, showers, urinals etc.
Cleaning of all furniture, fixtures and fittings, ledges and pipes
All floor maintenance i.e. vacuum, damp mopping, spray cleaning, burnishing, machine scrubbing and shampooing
Cleaning surfaces, including paintwork, tiles and glass partitions
Dust control of high surfaces
Cleaning all items of equipment after use
Delivery and collection of stores
Collection and disposal of all environmental waste and soiled laundry
The receipt and storage of laundry
Replenishing all sanitary products, soap etc
Cleaning of spills including bodily fluids, in keeping with the Trust's policy on control of infection
- Employees of the Trust will be required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible.
- Develop and maintain good communication with all levels of management and build partnerships with the wider HPSS, NHS and external organizations in the promotion of the Trust.
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Participate in the grievance and disciplinary processes as required.
- Promote equality of opportunity through his/her own actions and ensure this policy is adhered to by staff for whom he/she has responsibility.