Domestic Catering Assistant
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents
The postholder will provide canteen services and hospitality for staff and visitors. The postholder will undertake general and specific cleaning duties, individually or as part of a team, throughout all parts of the building.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
- At least 12 months relevant experience in a food preparation/canteen role including cleaning duties
- Have a working knowledge of health and safety, food hygiene and cleaning equipment
- Have a working knowledge or ordering and maintaining catering supplies
- Ability to work on own initiative and working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Available to work outside normal office hours to attend/service meetings as required, to include evenings or weekends as required
- Have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- Rates of Pay: £9.25/£9.50 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.