Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Co Fermanagh have a vacancy in their Design team for a Draughtsperson.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Draughtsperson, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed drawings for Pre-stressed hollowcore slabs and Pre-cast concrete stairs
- Maintenance of drawing office records
- Liaising with customers, production team , engineers and architects
- Ensure all work complies to quality standards - ISO 9001
- Prepare and issue production schedules
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Draughtsperson, will possess the following
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Educated to at least B-Tec or equivalent in construction studies
- At least 1 yrs. experience in a drawing room environment
- Knowledge of construction / manufacturing industry
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Good problem solving skills
- Salary depending on experience
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV