|Salary||Up to £26517 per annum + healthcare, pension|
|Published||26 days ago|
Staffline recruitment are working in partnership with Wrightbus, an established manufacturing company located in the heart of Ballymena. We are recruiting for Drive line operatives to join the Wrightbus team.
Purpose of Post: Driveline Operatives are responsible for the assembly and manufacture of detailed, major parts for the
production assembly line in accordance with customer specification. To complete multiple tasks across
all areas of the chassis.
· Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
· Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
· Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
· Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
· You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
· You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
· You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
· You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
· You must comply with the no smoking policy.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities, as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.