Drive line operative
Staffline recruitment are currently working in partnership with Wrightbus a leading manufacturing company located in Galgorm, Ballymena.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Wrightbus!
DRIVE LINE OPERATIVE Salary: £28,374 (14.36 p/hr)
Hours per week: 38
Working hours: 4 day working week
Monday to Thursday 7am - 5pm
Full time, Permanent positions
Essential Job Criteria:
- Time Served in relevant discipline (written confirmation required) or 4 Years chassis experience
- Extensive experience in a chassis manufacturing environment
- Experience using a variety of hand/power/air tools.
- Knowledge of materials particularly aluminium and steel.
- Proven ability to read engineering drawings.
- H & S knowledge.
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate/NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Engineering
- Responsible for the fabrication of complex assemblies, sub-assemblies and Safety Critical parts on a driveline chassis.
- Ability to interpret complex parts and assembly drawings.
- Be capable of following verbal instructions.
- Able to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
- Responsible for the fitting/assembly of Chassis components to the Wrightbus Quality standard during the production process.
- Work to strict Production timings on a production line.
- Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
- Holidays: 237.5 hours
- Life Assurance
- Multi Store Discount Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- On site car parking
- Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
Contact Katrina at Staffline recruitment 028 25 6426 99 or 07425623023 firstname.lastname@example.org