The Client: Local Government body, serving local residents
Working within the Environmental Cleansing Service (Refuse Collection), the post holder will be required to provide, in a safe and effective manner, a quality and efficient Refuse Collection Service including all recycling collection activities, in all weather conditions.
The post holder, as Team Leader, will be expected to interact with the public in an appropriate manner and within own initiative to ensure service is provided within the area of responsibility of the post holder.
The post holder may be required to drive any vehicle requiring a LGV Category C class of licence, providing relevant training has been provided. The post holder will also be responsible for staff supervised on a day to day basis.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- LGV Category C Driving Licence & valid CPC
- 1 years experience undertaking specialist driving duties
- Experience of customer care when delivering front line services
- Experience of supervising a team
- Knowledge of Health & Safety issues relating to the operation of C1 Category vehicles
- Ability to work on a shift pattern (to include weekend work)
- Rates of Pay: £9.25/£9.50 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.