Driver - Full-time - Ballymena - £10.40ph
Job Description -
- Unloading of delivery vans and storage of equipment in designated locations.
- Assisting with the assembly of orders for dispatch to clients, in accordance with requesting officer, instructions including the correct adjustment of variable height equipment.
Re-stocking of shelves with new/used equipment as required.
To receipt, check and sign for deliveries from Suppliers.
To assist with the operation of a PC based stock control system (i.e. Elms2).
Undertaking delivery/collections of equipment to clients' homes and satellite stores/departments as and when required to meet the demands of the service.
Making use of tail lifts to vehicle after instruction on their use.
Assisting when required with the cleaning of community equipment to support the service in accordance with Trust policy.
Reporting to the Community Equipment Operational Manager any equipment found to be faulty or due for servicing.
Assisting with manual and routine periodical stock checks as required.
Maintain a high standard of confidentiality
Maintaining the Centre in a clean and tidy manner as directed by the Community Equipment Operational Manager
To participate in such training and development programmes, as may be considered necessary.
Any other duties as assigned by the Community Equipment Operational Manager
Essential Criteria -
- 6 months' experience of storekeeping work.
- To hold a forklift users certificate or be willing to undertake training to use a forklift.
- Currently full unrestricted driving license (i.e. out of "R" plates) valid for use in the UK with category B driving entitlement.
- Applicants with driving convictions for serious motoring offences with 6 or more penalty points will not be considered for interview.