Staffline Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Drivers to join a growing team for our client, in Leitrim, a well established and widely known hazardous waste management company.
The right individual will have minimum 1-2 years experience, CE license, ADR qualifications, Tachograph card, and CPC. Work shifts will vary.
Main duties and responsibilities
General services operatives are responsible for dealing with hazardous and non hazardous waste management on site. Duties, not restricted to, are as follows:
- To service hazardous and non hazardous waste collection points throughout client site
- Empty Non hazardous/ Hazardous waste bins
- Filling, packing and labelling of hazardous waste streams into pre-approved containers and receptacles
- Completion of all ADR paperwork
- Completion of all relevant paperwork with regard non hazardous waste
- Other paperwork and admin duties
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- CE License
- Tachograph Card
- ADR qualification *This is an essential requirement
- 1-2 years experience
The successful candidate must also hold:
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation
- Flexible, Honest and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable Work Record
- Previous experience in similar role advantageous
- On-site parking
- Weekly wage €550-600 depending on experience
- The opportunity to work with a well established company.
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly in the Galway Branch.