|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Dearbhla Mooney|
Driving License is Essential for this Role
This role will include collecting items from one location to transport them to a different destination. You will transport items ranging from food to furnishings and may deliver to businesses or the public. Working with a route and a time schedule, you pick up and drop off items while being mindful of timeliness. loading, transport, and deliver items to a client or a business. They review orders before and after delivery to ensure an order is complete and that charges are correct.
Delivery drivers assist with loading and unloading items from the vehicles .You will abide by all transportation laws and maintain a clean and safe driving record while adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Driver's license.
- Warehouse / Stores Person Experience
- Able to load and unload vehicles in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and professionalism with client interaction, in person and over the phone or email.
- A problem solver with a good work ethic, product knowledge, and demonstrated decision making skills.
- Safely drive and operate delivery vehicle at all times.
- Read, analyse, and interpret general invoices and delivery sheets.
- Help with work orders as part of daily delivery route.
- Maintain the vehicle in a clean and proper condition.
- Will also bend to retrieve, lift, and carry supplies and equipment.
- Work in a safe manner by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations.
- Inspect loads are properly secured for compliance and safety.